Sustainable development menu
Support for Social Entrepreneurship
- to assist in creation of social networks and protection for the citizens, namely, encouraging the social entrepreneurs operating in Krasnokamensk Township, and to promote self-employment.
- to stimulate public life;
- to unlock the potential for entrepreneurship and to stimulate business activity;
- o create favorable conditions for social rehabilitation, additional employment opportunities;
- to make solutions to social problems more efficient;
- to develop support tools together with state and municipal authorities, banks, business associations, foundations and other interested parties;
- to provide training in the field of social business project development technologies to citizens demonstrating entrepreneurial capabilities, small and medium business and non-profit organizations’ managers;
- to provide funding, procedural, legal, organizational and other consulting support to social entrepreneurs;
- to improve social entrepreneurs’ image and status within the community using communication forums and media publications.
Socially active population of Krasnokamensk Township and Krasnokamensk District.
Webinars, training workshops, fairs/exhibitions, demonstrations of current social entrepreneurs’ achievements, consultations with potential entrepreneurs.
- Government of the Trans-Baikal Territory
- The Trans-Baikal Territory Development Fund
- Our Future Regional Social Programs Fund
- Krasnokamensk Small and Medium Business Support Fund
- Krasnokamensk Township Administration
Project Results in 2014-2017
- conditions for social adaptation of citizens have been established;
- environment friendly to social business development started forming in Krasnokamensk;
- a broad awareness campaign to improve the social entrepreneurs’ image was carried out in the media;
- conditions to organize and further develop social services were created in the township, in particular when it comes to children’s free time, education, health, etc.
- employment level in the region improved: new jobs were created, more citizens became self-employed, additional jobs were offered for salaried employees;
- our contribution to stability of the township’s economy increased: new economic entities were established;
- the social entrepreneurship development project is long-term, and ARMZ has plans for its continued implementation.