Press center menu
ARMZ Wins Prize at 19th Annual Competition of Annual Reports at Moscow Stock Exchange
The award ceremony celebrating winners of the 19th Annual Competition of Annual Reports organized by Moscow Stock Exchange and RCB Media Group took place on November 8, 2016.
Applications to participate in the 18th annual competition of annual reports were submitted by 139 companies, including 16 new participants. In addition to four main nominations, Moscow Stock Exchange and its partners created 11 additional nominations.
The judge panel of the competition includes experts representing consulting, rating, investment and management companies, information and communication agencies, the Bank of Russia, various professional associations and public organizations. A separate judge panel selects winners in additional nominations.
For the second year in a row the annual report of JSC Atomredmetzoloto wins in the nomination for the Best Business Model Presentation in the Report by a Privately Held Company.
The assessment criteria for this nomination are:
- An easy to interpret graphical business model that explains how the company creates added value.
- Presence on the business model of the main types of products and services, clients and assets that the company uses to generate profits.
- Presence in the business model of key resources that the company uses in its activities and their reflection in the costs.
- Presence in the business model of interrelations between the company and its environment: markets of raw resources, partners, competitors, the state and sales markets.
- Presence in the business model of main volumetric and financial indicators.
- Correlation of the business model with the strategy.
The full list of nominees and winners has been published on the website.
“We are very pleased to learn that for the second time already the expert community has recognized our efforts of speaking openly about the business model of our company in the annual report. It is a well-known fact that nuclear industry companies pay considerable attention to public reporting. This award is especially valuable since there were only two “nuclear” companies among the winners – us and NIAEP. It is important to note that we have traditionally been compiling our report by ourselves,” said Marina Liborakina, Deputy Director General of JSC Atomredmetzoloto for Strategy and Business Development.
The full text of the annual report of JSC Atomredmetzoloto is presented on the website.
The competition is the main arena for presentation of annual reports, that facilitates more openness for companies working in Russia, and forming a new corporate culture.
Assessment of annual reports by experts in finance industry not only allows to see the strong and weak points of these reports but also underscore the issuers’ intention to make their business transparent. It promotes investment attractiveness and improves the business reputation of companies.